|Title||:||The ABRSM Songbook - Book 4. CD, Partitions pour Voix/Accompagnement Piano|
|Format Type||:||Non relié|
|Number of Pages||:||201 Pages|
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
This series features:
- Over 1000 art songs, drawn from Grades 1-5 of the Associated Board's Singing syllabus.
- A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals - many in practical new editions.
- Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of eighteen classic songs.
- A rich collection of sixty authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world.
- English singing translations for every non-English-language song - many newly-commissioned.
- Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions.
- CDs of Piano accompaniment to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings of the text to every song, performed by native speakers.
Inclus ces titres:
A Cradle Song Williams, Ralph Vaughan
A Mi Hazunk Eleje
A New Year Carol Britten, Benjamin
A Smuggler's Song Le Fleming, Christopher
Black Is The Colour
Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind Arne, Thomas
Clock-A-Clay Bennett, Richard Rodney
Consider Yourself (Oliver!) Bart, Lionel
Die Waise (The Orphan) Schumann, Robert
Down By The Salley Gardens
El Galan Incognito (Kilneyi)
I Feel Pretty (West Side Story) Bernstein, Leonard
Long Ago And Far Away (Cover Girl) Gershwin, Ira Kern, Jerome
Long Time Ago
Love Quickly Is Pall'd Purcell, Henry
Med En Primula Veris (Mit Einer Primula Veris) (With A Primrose) Grieg, Edvard
O Cessate Di Piagarmi Scarlatti, Alessandro
One Hand, One Heart Bernstein, Leonard
Seligkeit (Heavenly Bliss) Schubert, Franz